9 August 2010

Day 004...

To my fellow Danish Learners,

Another day, another phrase. I've decided that today's phrase should answer yesterday's 'How are you?'. That way we can actually start using proper sentences, and feel like we're actually getting somewhere. This way the Blog will also have an order, not just random phrases for 365 days!

So, today's phrases are:

4a. I'm good.

4b. I'm well.

In Danish, the translation is:

4a. Jeg er godt.
      (yi   air   got)

4b. Jeg      (yi

I know that there are two phrases, but eventhough in English these are practically the same, in Danish they are different. So, keep practising and I'll see you tomorrow. I hope you're enjoying the Blog and can understand everything well enough.

X X

Did you know? That Denmark uses the currency Krone (Kr), pronounced Crow-ner, and that there are roughly 9 Krone to the British Pound (£).

No comments:

Post a Comment