6 August 2010

Day 002...

Day 002...and we're on a roll! So, hopefully you've re-read the phrases from yesterday...if not, have a quick look now. Done? Great! Now, I want to be able to answer those phrases from below...

2. My name is Emma.

In Danish this is:

2a. Mit navn er Emma (Formal - Used with strangers)
      (Mid   nown   air   Emma)

2b. Jeg hedder Emma (Informal - Used socially)
      (yi   hither   Emma)

If you did have a look at yesterday's post you'll notice that these answers match the phrases below. There's a formal and informal answer to both the formal and informal questions. Isn't that great? Right, so I hope you're beginning to learn some danish already, just practice and you'll be good in no time! I'm looking up these phrases any chance I get so that by Day 10 I'll know them inside out. Enjoy the phrases and good luck.

X X

Did you know? That Denmark's current Royal is HRH Queen Margrethe II, who's birthday is April 16th (A national Holiday in Denmark). There are also Prince Fredrick and Princess Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment